Monday, September 7, 2009

Come on kids, it's time to strut your stuff!

In honor of the start of a new school year as well as my continued and growing interest in photography, I have decided to offer up an exciting deal! :

BE A MODEL!!! :D

For a mere twenty dollars I'm offering you the opportunity to get behind the camera and strut your stuff (but if the thought of that makes you a little nervous, I can offer plenty of directions). We'll go explore somewhere fun for an hour or two, shoot a whole bunch of photos, and then I'll provide you with 7-10 digital images. You can print them out, send them to your mom and dad (and grandma and grandpa and aunties....), and of course put them up on Facebook (you'll get so many comments, you won't know what to do)! On top of all that, you'll even be featured on my blog! Yay!!!

Hit me up if you're interested! simoneannephotos AT gmail DOT com (you can also call or fb me if you've got that info)

This is gonna be so much fun, I can't wait! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails