Monday, September 14, 2009

Taylor and the Berkeley Art Museum

Clouds and rain aren't generally thought to make the photos, but once we'd decided on Sunday, it was set. The original location, Henry's hotel and bar on Durant, was teeming with people, which immediately took it off the table--we wanted Taylor to be the focus of these photos, not whoever happened to be vacationing in Berkeley today. So we headed across the street to the (almost) deserted Berkeley Art Museum. We couldn't have chosen better: the day was cool and rainy, the BMA is concrete, structural amd modern, neither of us were having the best day of our lives, and I listened to the Weepies while I processed the images--it's fairly safe to say that the photos from our shoot reflect a little bit of all that melancholy. *sigh* (:









I couldn't decide if I like it better in black and white or color... so I gave you both! (:



This one is my favorite of the whole shoot. Isn't she gorgeous!? <3












Hit me up if you want me to do a shoot for you!

p.s. I'm looking forward to Sri's wedding on Sunday--stay tuned and be excited for photos next week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails