Sunday, September 27, 2009

Justin and Sri

Congratulations again to Justin and Sri--it was a beautiful wedding, you are a beautiful couple, and I wish you all the best in what is surely going to be a beautiful married life. It was an honor to shoot your wedding. (:

Now that I'm finished editing and processing all of the images, I want to share! I've posted a few more of my favorite photos--I've got a slideshow of all the images that I'd like to put up too as soon as I figure out how. Check back in the next couple of days to see if I've managed to become a little bit more technologically literate. haha. (:

But really, check out my gorgeous bride and groom and their colorful, meaningful wedding. (:




I think this is my favorite photo of the whole day. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails