Thursday, February 4, 2010

ooo, Inspiration

One of my biggest inspirations as a photographer is this lovely lady pictured right here. Jessica Claire is a wedding and portrait photographer extraordinaire as well as one of the greatest artists of the camera working right now. Not only is she amazing with the camera at weddings, she rocks it on the street too (check out her art website here); as if that weren't enough, Jessica has one of the quirkiest, most intriguing, and most I-want-to-be-friends-with-you online personalities ever. I confess to checking her blog at least once a day for any possible updates. Shhhh...
This gorgeous images of Jessica shooting her first destination wedding (on location in Cabo!) was captured by her friend and second shooter Becker, whose images, clearly, are also top notch. 
I aim for this kind of dedication to an image. Ahhh-mazing.

In other news, I've been accepted as a staff photographer for The Daily Californian, the daily paper published on UC Berkeley's campus. I am oh so thrilled! You should check out their website, of course, but I also recommend a visit to the staff's photography blog. Hopefully you'll see one of my images up there sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails