Thursday, March 4, 2010

Inspiration: Amazing Photographs from Haiti

This is what happens when you take an amazing photographer and put them somewhere just bursting to tell a story: Amazing amazing photographs from Haiti's front lines.  Justin Lyon's photos from this trip astound me, as does his story. The images are equal parts storytelling and art. Even if you just flip through the images he captured you'll be experiencing something that touches your soul.
All out of words, check out the slideshow here.
He has a lot of images of people that just completely drew me in. So personal. So intimate. So difficult to draw your eyes away.

Something about this photo just touches me. And plus I'm always a sucker for black and white images.

I very highly recommend this photographer and this blog post. Go Go Go. Words do not suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails